I’m looking for help and advice about...
When things go wrong at work – you need fast, clear, practical legal advice – we will assist you with your settlement agreement.
If you are thinking of agreeing and signing a settlement agreement with your employer, it is important that you receive good legal advice on the terms of the agreement and what other legal options may be open to you.
Areas of Expertise
- Fast appointments
- Fixed costs (your employer will usually pay these)
- Expert advice on the legal effect of signing a settlement agreement
- Expert advice on your alternative options to signing the agreement
- Provision of a certificate on completion of the agreement to demonstrate you have received independent legal advice
- Acted on behalf of a director based in the Middle East we negotiated disbursements including reparation costs, rent and travel expenses. All the discussions were handled at times that were convenient to our client who was in a different time-zone for most of the matter. The matter was agreed swiftly to the satisfaction of both parties.
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
Speak to a specialist…
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) have once again been headline news, and once again not in a positive light. In today’s world the general population will most probably only hear of these standard legal documents when it comes to senior business, entertainment and...read more
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...read more
This matrix should establish what employment status a person has, however it is not exhaustive and HMRC have also produced an online questionnaire to help determine the status. The ET will always look at the wording of the contract as a starting point,...read more