I’m looking for help and advice about...
Neil is a leading personal injury solicitor with nearly 40 years’ legal experience. He specialises in serious injury claims and disease cases including asbestosis and hearing loss.
He is dedicated to changing the law, protecting and enhancing access to justice and improving the services provided for victims of personal injury.
He was one of the original members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and a member of the Executive Committee from 1998 – 2001.
In September 2017 he was made a Fellow of APIL.
Before joining the firm he was a partner at national trade union firm – Lawfords.
Neil acts for claimant legal expense insurers, trade unions and their members, associations and private individuals.
- Won damages of £7,000 for a wood machinist and upholsterer who was exposed to noise emanating from hydraulic nail guns.
- Secured costs and damages circa £40,000 for a sewing machine mechanic who suffered significant hearing loss and permanent tinnitus.
- Secured a settlement of over £1.5 million for a man who sustained a severe spinal injury whilst working.
- Represented a survivor of a motorcycle accident which settled for £900,000.
- Litigated and advised on hundreds of asbestos related claims involving the recovery of many hundreds of thousands of pounds.
What people say about Neil…
“Neil has won justice for thousands of people during his career as a lawyer. We conservatively estimated he has secured millions of pounds in damages for his clients.”
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...read more
“I’m in my sixties and just noticed I am losing my hearing. For years, I worked in a factory surrounded by noisy machinery. I read I may be able to claim for compensation. The thing is, the factory closed down many years ago.”read more
Neil McKinley, solicitor at Grantham’s JMP Solicitors, has been made a Fellow of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). There are only 129 Fellows in in total across the country so it is a pretty prestigious honour. Fellowship has been...read more