- Won damages of £7,000 for a wood machinist and upholsterer who was exposed to noise emanating from hydraulic nail guns.
- Secured costs and damages circa £40,000 for a sewing machine mechanic who suffered significant hearing loss and permanent tinnitus.
- Secured a settlement of over £1.5 million for a man who sustained a severe spinal injury whilst working.
- Represented a survivor of a motorcycle accident which settled for £900,000.
- Litigated and advised on hundreds of asbestos related claims involving the recovery of many hundreds of thousands of pounds.
What people say about Neil…“Neil has won justice for thousands of people during his career as a lawyer. We conservatively estimated he has secured millions of pounds in damages for his clients.”
With the latest Health and Safety Executive (HSE) statistics highlighting that Britain’s death toll from asbestos is at ‘crisis level’*, it’s now more important than ever to recognise the risks of asbestos poisoning in the workplace. There were 2,709 ‘deaths by...
Personal injury solicitor Neil McKinley has been elected for a top national legal role as part of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). With 40 years of legal experience, Neil McKinley of JMP will join the APIL...
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...