- IP disputes including injunctions
- European trademark searches
- Trademarks and passing off
- Confidential information, non-disclosure agreements and IP agreements
- Licensing and royalty agreements
- Represented a company which was the victim of an unauthorised use of intellectual property on social media. We successfully got the bogus site removed from all platforms within 48 hours.
- Sued company for passing – off.
Get in touch...
” Thank you for agreeing to sort out the contracts for us. Sonia was brilliant yesterday”
Business owners striving to maximise protection of their brand and intellectual property can look to top tips from commercial law experts. It’s crucial for every business to preserve its brand and intellectual property, whilst equally avoiding infringement of...
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...
One thing every business needs to consider is its brand and how it protects this and how to avoid infringing third party trade marks. Check the UK database Firstly, check the UK trade mark database to ensure that there are no third party trademarks that...