- GDPR incident response, planning and training
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) audits
- Website privacy notices
- Bespoke cyber terms and conditions
- Intellectual property protection and transactions
- Compensation claims
- Data protection consents
- Advising organisations on responding to Data Subject Access Requests
- Data protection clauses for employee contracts and consultant’s agreements
- Data processor agreements and commercial contracts
- Data protection breach handling with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”)
- Advice on personal data disclosures to the police and regulatory bodies
- Defending claims for compensation from data subjects affected by data breaches
- Sales of databases
- Corporate transactions due diligence and advice on DPA warranties and indemnities
- Represented a company that was the victim of unauthorised use of intellectual property on social media. We successfully got the bogus site removed from all platforms within 48 hours.
Get in touch...
” Thank you for agreeing to sort out the contracts for us. You were brilliant yesterday.”
When booking a venue for an event, such as a wedding, birthday or family get together, it is all too common for the excitement to take over and for paperwork to be signed before the Terms and Conditions have been read! But what happens if the event needs...
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...
Network Rail have admitted to their failings in dealing with this pernicious weed and the injunction we brought to make them deal with the problem has been agreed with by the Court of Appeal. What does it mean? This is a significant case for local...