I’m looking for help and advice about...
We help businesses dealing with transactions and activities conducted over internet and other networks. We help people with issues concerning communications, data, protection of privacy and IT contracts.
We have a range of funding options available from hourly rates, fixed fee, staged payments, capped rates, just ask us for a solution that works for you.
Areas of Expertise
- GDPR incident response, planning and training
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) audits
- Website privacy notices
- Bespoke cyber terms and conditions
- Intellectual property protection and transactions
- Compensation claims
- Data protection consents
- Advising organisations on responding to Data Subject Access Requests
- Data protection clauses for employee contracts and consultant’s agreements
- Data processor agreements and commercial contracts
- Data protection breach handling with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”)
- Advice on personal data disclosures to the police and regulatory bodies
- Defending claims for compensation from data subjects affected by data breaches
- Sales of databases
- Corporate transactions due diligence and advice on DPA warranties and indemnities
- Represented a company that was the victim of unauthorised use of intellectual property on social media. We successfully got the bogus site removed from all platforms within 48 hours.
Get in touch...
What Our Clients Say…
” Thank you for agreeing to sort out the contracts for us. You were brilliant yesterday.”
Speak to a specialist…
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) have once again been headline news, and once again not in a positive light. In today’s world the general population will most probably only hear of these standard legal documents when it comes to senior business, entertainment and...
Lawyer, Helen Carey joins the commercial law department of Grantham based JMP Solicitors to grow the contentious commercial and contract law offering of the practice. Helen was formerly at Shakespeare Martineau – a Times Top 200 Best Law Firm 2019 practice - and has...
The Law Commission has now confirmed that electronic signatures can be used to sign formal legal contracts under English Law via its consultation paper “Electronic execution of documents“ - published in August 2018. The law relating to signatures and other formal...