I’m looking for help and advice about...
We advise small and medium commercial enterprises across a wide range of sectors.
Areas of Expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate advice
- New business start-ups
- Shareholder issues including agreements and disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Came up with solutions for a company partnership without an official Partnership Agreement in place
- Advised Director of a company in relation to the appropriate business constitution for expansion and the purchase of investment
- Advising Director in relation to status in newco and drafted the appropriate shareholder agreement
- Advised Director on shareholder dispute and subsequent action
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
Speak to a specialist…
When booking a venue for an event, such as a wedding, birthday or family get together, it is all too common for the excitement to take over and for paperwork to be signed before the Terms and Conditions have been read! But what happens if the event needs...read more
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...read more
Network Rail have admitted to their failings in dealing with this pernicious weed and the injunction we brought to make them deal with the problem has been agreed with by the Court of Appeal. What does it mean? This is a significant case for local...read more