I’m looking for help and advice about...
We advise small and medium commercial enterprises across a wide range of sectors.
Areas of Expertise
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate advice
- New business start-ups
- Shareholder issues including agreements and disputes
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Came up with solutions for a company partnership without an official Partnership Agreement in place
- Advised Director of a company in relation to the appropriate business constitution for expansion and the purchase of investment
- Advising Director in relation to status in newco and drafted the appropriate shareholder agreement
- Advised Director on shareholder dispute and subsequent action
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
Speak to a specialist…
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) have once again been headline news, and once again not in a positive light. In today’s world the general population will most probably only hear of these standard legal documents when it comes to senior business, entertainment and...read more
Lawyer, Helen Carey joins the commercial law department of Grantham based JMP Solicitors to grow the contentious commercial and contract law offering of the practice. Helen was formerly at Shakespeare Martineau – a Times Top 200 Best Law Firm 2019 practice - and has...read more
The Law Commission has now confirmed that electronic signatures can be used to sign formal legal contracts under English Law via its consultation paper “Electronic execution of documents“ - published in August 2018. The law relating to signatures and other formal...read more