I’m looking for help and advice about...
Commercial Property and Leases
Our local commercial property knowledge means we maintain a competitively priced service which covers everything you need to buy, sell, rent or lease a commercial property. You will get clear, straightforward advice based on the best solution for you, rather than providing a one size fits all approach.
We have a range of funding options available from hourly rates, fixed fee, staged payments, capped rates, just ask us for a solution that works for you.
Areas of Expertise
- Lease negotiation and renewals
- Advice on lease terms
- Lease assignments and sub-leases
- Freehold sales and purchases
- Property advice and disputes
- Acted on the property transfer and lease of a Grade 1 listed commercial property in the heart of a cultural district
- Represented the occupier of a factory in a disputes with the freehold owners – trustees of a pension fund
- Drafted the lease renewal of a garage including sub-lease and draft tenancy agreement
- Dealing with multiple lettings and disposals
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
What Our Clients Say…
” Exceptional service in every way from the team. An absolute pleasure to deal with in all instances”
– Commercial conveyancing client
“I would just like to say a massive thank you to JMP for sorting out my commercial lease, fantastic service from start to finish and would highly recommend everyone.”
– Commercial leasehold
“10/10 for your service, because of [Sonia] and her team”
– Long running land dispute
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...
Network Rail have admitted to their failings in dealing with this pernicious weed and the injunction we brought to make them deal with the problem has been agreed with by the Court of Appeal. What does it mean? This is a significant case for local...
Owners or landlords of commercial properties with a rating of F or G may be liable to pay large fines from April 2018. Fines will be based on the rateable value of the asset and will range from £2,000 per property up to a cap of £150,000. The Energy...