I’m looking for help and advice about...
We provide responsive, focussed advice for all types of commercial matters.
Our experience ranges from advising on complex contracts on infrastructure projects to drafting complex referral agreements for professional services to drafting Terms and Conditions.
We have a range of funding options available from hourly rates, fixed fee, staged payments, capped rates, just ask us for a solution that works for you.
Areas of Expertise
- Construction and public procurement with particular expertise in bespoke contract drafting
- IT and software contracts
- Sales, agency and distribution agreements
- E-commerce and online contracts
- Transport and logistics: specifically, terms and conditions of carriage; licences and regulation
- Drafted a complex introducer agreement to be put in place with up to five insurance companies
- Drafted terms and conditions and template order form for a leading global provider of human resources and leadership solutions
- Completed a framework contract to support a series of bilateral contracts with a major hotel group
- Drafted Terms and Conditions for the hire of a prestigious wedding venue
- Drafted a contract for services agreement for a pharmaceutical quality assurance company.
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
What Our Clients Say…
” Thank you for agreeing to sort out the contracts for us. Sonia was brilliant yesterday.”
Speak to a specialist…
Just one year on from being one of only 11% of law firms in the country to be awarded the Lexcel accreditation, JMP Solicitors sailed through the onsite re-assessment. The Law Society assessor remarked: “The firm has succeeded in implementing the high...read more
Going into business with a partner, whether it be a partnership or a company, is an exciting time for any business entrepreneur. The hunger and determination for success is a powerful motivator and what could be…read more
It was fascinating to read the other day that two systems were able to communicate with each other through their own modified use of English. Some might think this is very scary indeed. Whatever our fears about artificial intelligence, it is clear that...read more