Our experience ranges from advising on complex contracts on infrastructure projects to drafting complex referral agreements for professional services to drafting Terms and Conditions.
We have a range of funding options available from hourly rates, fixed fee, staged payments, capped rates, just ask us for a solution that works for you.
- Construction and public procurement with particular expertise in bespoke contract drafting
- IT and software contracts
- Sales, agency and distribution agreements
- E-commerce and online contracts
- Transport and logistics: specifically, terms and conditions of carriage; licences and regulation
- Drafted a complex introducer agreement to be put in place with up to five insurance companies
- Drafted terms and conditions and template order form for a leading global provider of human resources and leadership solutions
- Completed a framework contract to support a series of bilateral contracts with a major hotel group
- Drafted Terms and Conditions for the hire of a prestigious wedding venue
- Drafted a contract for services agreement for a pharmaceutical quality assurance company.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
” Thank you for agreeing to sort out the contracts for us. Sonia was brilliant yesterday.”
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) have once again been headline news, and once again not in a positive light. In today’s world the general population will most probably only hear of these standard legal documents when it comes to senior business, entertainment and...
The Law Commission has now confirmed that electronic signatures can be used to sign formal legal contracts under English Law via its consultation paper “Electronic execution of documents“ - published in August 2018. The law relating to signatures and other formal...
When booking a venue for an event, such as a wedding, birthday or family get together, it is all too common for the excitement to take over and for paperwork to be signed before the Terms and Conditions have been read! But what happens if the event needs...