I’m looking for help and advice about...
Accident claims are the core of our business and over the years we have won millions of pounds of compensation for thousands of clients all over England and Wales.
We are active members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) and hold senior individual and corporate accreditations in this constantly developing area ensuring that we always get the right result for our clients.
Areas of Expertise
- Workplace claims
- Occupiers’ liability claims
- Road traffic accidents
- Criminal injuries
- Fatal Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Health and beauty claims
- Personal Injury
- Employer’s liability claims
- Public liability claims
- We won £123,000 compensation for a stock movement advisor working in the loading bay of a High Street department store. His arm was severely crushed, he endured many operations and rehab, lost his job and was eventually able to return to work as a temp. He is now on the road to recovery and able to get on with life.
- We represented a man who was erecting a marquee at a safari park. He was working at height without any safety equipment. Hell fell and suffered a fractured spine, broken bones and short-term memory loss. We negotiated liability 75/25 in his favour. He was awarded £160,000 in damages.
- We won significant damages for a fork-lift truck driver who was involved in an accident in a warehouse that led to his foot being amputated.
- We are representing a worker who was given inadequate protective clothing and insufficient training who injured his arm and hand.
- Recovered £250,000 for a child who was badly injured after falling through an apartment window while on a family holiday at the defendant’s resort.
- We took over a client from a previous firm. Our client was a cyclist who suffered physical and psychological injuries in a road accident.
- We are acting for an individual suffering from complex regional pain syndrome and limited mobility in the aftermath of a fall in a nightclub.
- Recovered £30,500 on behalf of a child who was bitten by a dog despite the barrister advising the client that her claim was worth only £15,000 in damages.
- We won significant damages for a member of the public whose foot was crushed by a charity worker wearing a Dalek costume at a fund-raising event.
- We helped a client win damages for swelling and disfigurement caused following a cosmetic treatment. The salon denied liability explaining it was not industry practice to do a patch test for this procedure but we found evidence to the contrary and the insurance company agreed to settle.
- We received significant out of court settlement for a client who suffered extensive electrical burns after his house became “live” because of disturbed electrical supply to his house.
CHAMBERS & PARTNERS 2016
They are good; well prepared and clearly on top of the issues.”
“They spend a lot of time with clients and strive to get the best settlement.”
With a client base all over England and Wales we work from our offices in Grantham.
Call or complete the enquiry form on this page.
Our office hours are 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Get in touch...
What Our Clients Say…
“Thank you Yvonne for all your hard work over the last four years, I really do appreciate everything you have done for me and the fantastic settlement you’ve got for me.”
– Lee Green
“I was hit by an uninsured driver and after [I] had been with other solicitors with no result, I was recommended to contact JMP by family member. My case handler Kamini Mistry worked extremely hard and professionally to grant me maximum compensation.”
“I am pleased I can now continue with my physio funded by the claim, probably something I could not have afforded to do before. So, thank you Emily [Roche].”
“I wasn’t going to claim due to the thought of how much hassle it would be, but you made it very stress free and easy to understand.”
“The service they gave was brilliant, nothing was too much trouble. The case was concluded better than I hoped for.”
Speak to a specialist…
Personal injury solicitor Neil McKinley has been elected for a top national legal role as part of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). With 40 years of legal experience, Neil McKinley of JMP will join the APIL executive committee, leading the...read more
Two legal executives from Grantham-based law firm JMP Solicitors have passed distinguished Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEx) exams. Personal injury trainee legal executive Emily Roche completed her level three CILEx exams to qualify as an associate...read more
Our personal injury litigation team are celebrating becoming a “recommended” firm, making them one of the top nine practices in the East Midlands. The team specialises in complex and high-value personal injury pertaining to industrial disease, accidents at work, fatal...read more